Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Viper Hamburger (Note:Gross

I went to JAPAN SNAKE CENTER 
in Gunma Prefecture with my uncle.


After I inquired at reception as to viper dish,
we were given a restaurant on the 2nd floor. 


We saw hamburger, spitchcock, roasted viper
and more were on the menu.

Keima"Which dish is easy to eat for the first? "

Owner"Of course, is is hamburger.
It is difficult for the first to eat drawing off
many bones in spitchcock & roaster viper. "

Ke "Well, 2 hamburgers, please.
I can't much dish,
so I want my hamburger to 松 course.
He can much dish,
 so his hamburger is 梅course, please."

Ow"OK (^v^)
You came at good time!
Now viper's spawning season,
so you can eat to not only viper's meats but eggs. "

When brought out it,
he showed us viper.

Ow"This is it's fangs♪
This is it's belly, feel it.
It is many eggs in there.^ ^" 

(Ke;o;)"Wow! How flabby!
It is sort of belly of Mantis. "(close to tear....

He was opening 2 vipers with cleaver smoothly.  


At first,
Vital Blood(liver in). Red shot glass♪

Ow"I put a few drop of alcohol in it
  try not to congeal blood.
  You can finish one glass it♪
  Because it isn't simply smell fishy.(^ω^)
  It is a liver in the bottom of glass.
  Please drink it without biting the liver so acerbic."

It didn't surely smell fishy,
and it tasted like boiled Soba water.
It didn't absolutely taste like blood.
I felt a little acerbic just passing top of tongue
without biting.


At this time,
my uncle's expression showed a desire to drink. lol

Ke"Um, a viper sake to him, please. "


Ke"Do you pickle this viper in distilled spirit for plum wine? "

Ow"Not really. It is not so easy to add a nice taste. "
  We can't drink it without pickle it in over 70 alcoholic proof over 3 years.
  This viper sake have been pickled within 20 years, so strong.(^w^). "

He drinks distilled spirit below 10 alcoholic proof at other time.
He looked likely to be difficult to drink it even with weaken a lot.


When owner finished to open 2 vipers,
he showed us eggs before cocking. 


Ow"If you had come sooner season to here,
  you could have eaten beautiful egg. (^ ^)
  Now,
  viper cub became figure of viper in this egg.
  Here. This black body is viper cub.(ー∀ー)

(Ke;∀;)For real!
     Figure of viper forms in eggs.
     We will eat this from now lololololol!


After Owner have disappeared into kitchen,
we were waiting tremulously to dishes were delivered
hearing the sound baste something. "bang! bang! bang! "
((((゜д゜;Keima)))) ((((゜д゜;Uncle)))) 

Viper Hamburger was delivered. 


Ke"Um, rice please.
  His rice is extra-large helping. "

Ow"Er, I can make rice at only next dining hall.
  That dining hall closes on business days.
  I can only cock viper today, sorry.(>ω<)"

...........If viper hamburger have taste brackish,
I would stowed a generous amount of rice
with it in my mouth to eat all fooling its taste.
But this presumptuous breakthrough got cold. orz

This restaurant have given us the highest-quality service
that sate only viper without rice! \(^o^)/


(Ow>∀<)ノ
"It is easy to eat this,
because I crushed its bones and put them in hamburger.
Eggs were fried, livers were raw.
Be my guest♪"

We were eating them
hearing Owner's history that he had lead with viper.
It seem that he likes viper as large as life,
he glows in his eyes when he talking about viper.

"I have lead a life with viper during 30 years,
I have had 7 times to be bitten
and 2 times to brush with death. (^◇^)
So I had taken antitoxin 2 times.
There is not any potion to kill poison of viper,
I have nothing to do but take antitoxin my body.
But serological reaction(they say life-threatening) may appear,
I can't just take it. "

Ke"It's a job. "

Ow"This is the photo when I had life-threatening.^v^
I had admitted myself to hospital at that time.
It was very beautiful & cleanly hospital,
and I thought that's why all inpatient were only women.
As a matter of fact,
it was obstetrics and gynecology department. lololol"

When didn't finish eat all still,
we were showed a photo that his body was become swollen,
so our appetite died down.

My appetite died!\(^o^)/

It was anything but taste brackish.
We were pretty new in this taste.


Hamburger is resilient of bones,
and match luscious source.
It seem to be excellent with alcohol♪


Believing owner's good word,
I took a tentative bite viper egg.
Velvety food texture feel like eat soft toe &
sweet taste feel like eat the yellow of an egg
were mouth-filling.
Except, my tongue steady felt
figure of small snake fall out from egg,
startle of the moment was deep(;∀;)


I feel most uncomfortable to eat liver.

Ke"I am bad at liver.(>n<)"

Ow"It will be all right!
  It is easy to eat it so soft unlike porcine liver.
  Please take a tentative bite it.(^▽^)"

Size of this liver is very small that I can eat it in one go.
I have a fear of irredeemable taste,
so I couldn't try to tentative bite.
But Owner was blithe & get-tough. lolol

Whatever happens happens! Snap!

.............He was absolutely right.
Naturally, I should take expert's words.

Liver of viper is tender, easy to bite,
and sweet taste as well as its egg.


I became partial to its egg & liver by having a bite.


I was getting used to taste of its hamburger at last
when eat the last of hamburger.

(Ke;ーωー)=3
Belch....That was delicious meat!

Ow"It were viper's soap stocks in source & hamburger.
Thin down it and drink, please.^ω^
Do low pressure good♪"

He added hot water in our dishes.

(Ke・△・)Really?!
I'm bothered by low pressure!

Ow"So you should attend this restaurant periodically.^^"

.................Great!


I & my uncle were full stomachs.
My brain was obsessed with  information of viper.
We left the shop after dub in.

We could catch a meat in a joyful way
by grace of Owner's character.

We couldn't eat half of them
without his cheerful amiable character.


Preconceived idea is not good(;◇;)

No comments:

Post a Comment