Translate

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Cat catches Mouse!" again

 

Cat catch Mouse! ラグランTシャツ(ホワイト×オレンジ)

 ↑
※Japanese Site


I made a sale at clubt.jp.(Japanese T-shirts site).
Thank you for your purchase.m(_ _)m 

This T-shirt emblazoned with a mouse caught by cat. 
Back of it emblazoned with epilogue of the mouse. 



As you may know, 
I have consigned t-shirts sale to exterior sites. 
depending on the particular site, 
design may  be not able to be printed on the reverse. 
(;△;)

I want you to buy my designed t-shirts 
on cafepress, zazzle, hoimi, 
t-shirts trinity(Japan) or clubT(Japan), 
but I can't break with high quality of print technology. 

I consign to upsold(Japan) & OhYeah(Japan) that 
one surface print too. 



Contents of consign sites. 

Red Character ver.



Sweltering Mouse....
His heart must be in his mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment