Translate

Monday, November 19, 2012

Horned Moon Village

After we had left from Japan Snake Center, 
we have gone to Horned Moon Village 
be located next to there. 

JSC was on the mountainside, 
HMV was on the higher area. 
there was on nearer at the mountaintop. 

This board was front of gate.
What big rate I couldn't believe! lol

一文百円 mean about "rate of 100 yen against the mon.

Mon(文) is correct coin of Edo Period.

Even nowadays is rate of less than 80 yen against the dollar,
rate of this is 100 yen against 1 mon!
The map is just like Edo Period.


When I stepped at HMV,
There was the tea house in front of our eyes.

We had eaten only viper hamburger without rice in lunchtime,
I was worried about big appetite of my uncle.
I ordered large helping of Soba in the house.

We had been waiting at leisure in doors.
This interior decorating was elaborately-built,
and location was in the forest,
we enjoyed feeling of being Edo Period.

Pyrethrum coil in the fireplace made attractive atmosphere.

We had received♪...................... 2 Sobas. orz
I had ordered "A large helping of Soba, please. "(;m;)

Meh, 
a assistant mightn't think we didn't order only one soba 
despite we were 2 visiters. 

But, when I said "a soba, please," It meant "a soba."! 

I gave half of my soba to large helping of his soba, 
and I ate a little soba. 

The tea house was so nice & cozy that
we had some time off after eating.
So we had 1 hour by closing time. (Oh, no!

When left the house,
we came up against cosplayers!

They were becoming very much and belong the place,
so I asked them to let me shoot photos.


Subsequently,
we tried 4 attractions.

First is Caving!
There was a variety of interesting work in this cave, 
we couldn't get moving if didn't catch out them. 

It was very dark under foot 
so we rent a electric torch and went into there. 

This is one of works. 
A nondescriptive household altar was.
If you stand on a white step and clap your hands twice, 
the household will move to right and you can go exit. 


Next is a aslant warehouse. 
It was over aslant. lol

It was very hard for us to move from end to end. (;△;)

Next is a warehouse of mirror work.
I felt something is wrong as soon as 
we went into there "What is in this warehouse? ".

When touched top of my head,
I was struck in my hand by something rigid.

Ke"Oh! Enigmatic something is in my head!
  Hey! Please break down it! "

Uncle"Oh.......Aw......... I can't do. "

(Ke;◇;)R, really?! 


I had no choice, 
so we went back a entrance of attractions 
and I asked to a front desk elder woman. 

Ke"Something is on my head. "

She"Hmm, what's? Oh! This is it!" 

Ke"What is it? What is on my head???? "

She "This is a phasmid. 
  You are alright because this insect doesn't bite.(^v^)"

Ke"Heh........ Is that right? (;o;)
  Um, I want you to break down it. 
  But please take a photo of it by my cell-phone before do. "

I passed my cell-phone to her. 


Children of other guests were converging on around me 
during I was yelling about 
"break down insect " or "take a photo of insect ". 

"Oh! Is this insect? insect? chuckle. chuckle(^▽^)"
"No! How yucky it is! "
"Why do you break down it soon? What are you doing? "

S, shut up children! (;◇;)

Grown woman is prone to think 
"This happening is big news in my blog,
 so I should take a photo. "
at the same time cry out 
"What a disaster is that I am infested with insects. "

Leave it! lol 

She was raw to manage a camera of cell-phone, 
so missed 3 times to take a photo, 
finally succeed at do the 4th times. 
Then I got her break down it. 

I had a dread of this insect when can't look it,
but It was informidable looking this photo.

What children gave me the gears was not matter.

And, we had our fill of Karakuri Yashiki(a house full of tricks)♪
It was so interesting that I neglected to take photos.


After enjoyed 4 attractions,
we went into the background of village.
This was high-quality reappearance of Edo Period too.

There were a water wheel & other tea house.
A shop woman of this tea house gave us barley teas,
we were talking with drinking.

Then, we started back entrance.

The uncle & his niece hot down a really steep slope.

We had a good time.(ー▽ー)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment