Translate

Monday, August 15, 2011

A Chopstick Set I was given

When I cleaned a relative lady's garden,
she gave me it.

From left,
for Ramen,
for Udon(wheat noodle),
for Soba(buckwheat noodle),
for Boiled Fish,
for Sliced Raw Fish.



Ramen Chopstick is formed of
roundish square bar, stripe at the distal end.

Udon Chopstick is formed of
roundish square bar, spiral pattern at the distal end.

Soba Chopstick is formed of
square bar having sharp edge, unpatterned at the distal end.

Boild Fish Chopstick is formed of
round bar, unpatterned at thedistal end.

Sliced Raw Fish Chopstick is formed of
round bar at the handle,
square bar having sharp edge & unpatterend at the distal end.




Chopsticks varies in figures with use applications.

I have never gotten up tight to chopstick,
but this chopstick set is easily understandable!


Can I find this products in chopstick special store?

I appreciate my relative lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment