Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Heart didn't reach Waitressヾ(~O~;)

I went to curry restaurant with my fellow worker
in lunch time yesterday.
Both of me & her aren't like cold water on ice,
but we wanted to drink much water.

So I ordered waitress that
"Please 2 large glasses of no ice water."

But she had difficult time in bringing our water.

I was thinking thatn
How come she was late?
............. At last, she brought them.
 ↓


"2 small glasses of water on ice
 +
no ice water in 2 water pitchers"


w( ̄口 ̄||)!!!Oh!!!No!!!(|| ̄口 ̄)w

..............................................lololol

No!
No, that's not the point!!!!

Oh, therefore she had much time to bring them.
She made soigne water pitchers. lol

It's so wistful. щ(´□`)щ


As a matter of course
we drunk only half of water in a pitcher.

Sorry for waitress's concern. (*- -)(*_ _)

No comments:

Post a Comment