Translate

Friday, May 27, 2011

Savage Infant

When I went to a family restaurant
with my mother,
Two infant and their parents ate dinner
in the seat across to the cubicle of grass.

The boy about 3 YRS gazed me across to the grass.

In those case,
I ignore those child
because I don't want to jam in family get-together.
↑Mean No Harm(・Θ・;)

But this boy was importunate. lol

He gazed me at all.
Even thorough ignore,
I felt that his eye locked in me.

He was finally able to caught my eyes
at the moment of I fold up the menu against the wall.

The end when I was caught my eyes by him.

I just had to wave my hands with smile to him.
I think it's bad manner if I don't anything that.

(〃 ̄∇ ̄)ノ彡←smile on business




I thunk it get enough,
I had a pleasant chat with my mother again.

And that boy...........
began to beat the grass so loud
with a face of more attention-seeking.


Grass|Σヾ( ̄皿 ̄o) Loud! Loud! "Attention Me more"


(」゚ロ゚)」 What?!
(」゚ロ゚)」This boy is.............

(」゚ロ゚)」......................Terrible!


I had not seen any child like this ever.....


I was made a demand service more than smile
by new anyone else across to the grass.

I don't have any story on my face other than smile,
so I showed animal photos in my mobile phone to the boy.

I usually delete my photos in mobile phone
after upload to my PC,
but I had forgot to delete photos took shots in
Ooarai Aquarium a half year ago.

It was good not to delete them........



Those photos is this.
Tufted Puffin (stomach is cuteo(゚▽゚o)

Smiling Seadog (reflecting is bammage(w_−;


Penguin


Pig (like delicious(▼∀▼)


Cockateel of my pet, Umbrella Cockatoo in the pet shop


Children felt very delighto(゚▽゚o)(o゚▽゚)o cackle♪

Their parents attended
"Don't demand on stranger! " to 2 children,
but they are free from the constraint of parents's advice.

lol



A waitress brought our dishes
at the same time when their eating finished.
We could enjoy our dinner,
because savage infants passed away
as soon as we began to eat dinner.

hmm......
Meh.......It is interesting for once.....

Now that I think about it,
I should have let my long hair a short performance
"Sadako(Samara in "the Ring" movie)"
by put it to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment