Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2011

No Thanks Nutcracker

Care for squirrels of my pet.

I had often fed sunflower seeds and apples.
But recently,
I get anxious about effect of radiationゞ(; ̄д ̄)ノ
(It remain safe condition to human,
yet not feel at ease effect to small animals.),
so it has run through food life without apple.(0_ _)o
Today,
I treated many walnuts to them.ヾ(~∇~;)

I cracked their shells with hammer
in defect of Nutcracker.

Inside the pocket, there are 6 walnut♪

Beat the pocket, there are many walnuts♪
(I hold them under my hand try not to split and fly off.)


Delicately opened,
there are many delicious-looking walnuts.((*゚▽゚人゚▽゚*))


Instant easy nut crack hammer♪


I needn't any nutcracker(・∀・)


The delighted look on Peco(6 YRS, ♀) that
is surrounded by walnuts and sunflower seeds.

I wanted to feed more walnuts,
but shops sale walnut are low on
in my neck of the woods.

Bagged nut as snacks is sprinkled salt,
expensive thing is buttered.

When I think of health of my squirrels,
I must not feed their nuts.

However, they eats walnuts with keen relish.ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノヽ(*゚∀゚)ノ
Left is Shima(2 YRS, ♂), RIght is Peco(6 YRS, ♀)

Shima got attached easy from day one,
but Peco is very caurious and
I couldn't see her even then she eats food.

It took 4 years for me to get attached easy.・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。

Still, she is not good with shutter tone,
goes away as soon as hears those sound.


Will you take about 4 years to adjust those sounds?
lol
Besides, what does human crack walnut? not squirrel....

If I don't crack it, they will never eat.
Does wilding chipmunk open it oneself.

Don't blow off you! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment