Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Need not Mother's Day & Father's Day

Season of Mother's & Father's Day are here again.
At this time,
I get in a bind because my parents give off
an aura of "Provide good service to us."

lol( ̄∇ ̄;)

At time in the past,
when I was a indirect teenager,
I said that
"I was very fortunate to mom & dad on a rutin basis.
It is not that
express my hearty thanks only once a year,
but that
express my feeling at every time when I was fortunate.
I didn't want to give you presents
even so it was Mother's & Father's Day."
I didn't give any presents to my parents once........

After my description,
my mother fully understood.
But my father is anniversaries lover,
he closes in me saying
"Give me some present ! щ(゜ロ゜щ) "

I think that need not Mother's & Father's Day......

But today,
I took my parents for a drive to Saitama aquarium.

Yesterday was Holiday,
many children and parents visited there.
Many river fishs are displayed in there,
My dad told me about
good serving idea for lots of fish.

Children and parents near us were frightened.
Σ(=д=ノ)ノΣ(=д=ノ)ノΣ(=д=ノ)ノΣ(=д=ノ)ノ


At last,
we discovered soft toy of moray at museum shop.

Where or Who has demand on this bizarre soft toy? lol



Well, we bought it of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment