Translate

Friday, July 29, 2011

Joke didn't be understood

Square Watermelon (sold out & back-over)
※Japanese site
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/kudamononosato/472951/472952/

Square melons are sale for 15,000 yen a piece.
※Japanese site (about 192$)




There is a small vegetable garden on company property.
Several vegetables in this garden have been grown by
some staff who likes home garden.

I have been involved in harvest of vegetable
and been shared with the farm harvests now and then♪


They have been growing watermelons in this summer,
it's time to start picking season.

Lunch time in today,
I shared table with horticultural members
and a captain growing watermelon.
I was talking about square melons above URL.

"It's fantastic of square melons. "
"How nice idea that
grow melons in the box to take shape square. "
"I heard its melons are priced 15,000 yen a piece.
Will we grow them next year? lol "


When we were talking friendly to each other,
the captain of melons said,
"Hmm......
Square melons are all the rage
in the public mind at the moment.
Good!
I'll present circular melons to you guys in this year! (^∀^)"



.............................chukle(^ω^Ke)



I have not talked with him ever,
so I feel him interesting when he said that.



But..........................


His joke wasn't received good response
except from me.

They had faces didn't understand what his said.

Why? w( ̄△ ̄Ke)


Was what he said joke, wasn't it?


When we were talking about square melons,
he said "present circular melons to you. "
that means
he expected that we said
"The watermelon you said is ordinary watermelon! lol ".


Why do you hard to say that? o(;△;)o


In the meantime
we chatted up normally with him,
it wasn't as if he was in their black books and
they blowed off him on purpose.
They seemed to think genuinely
"What did you said? ".



No, he cracked a joke!


Do they be not sensitive knowing his intent?


Hmmm.....
They are not those people.

Shoot.....
I was embarrassed that
it was only me who laughed at his joke.| ̄ω ̄、|


But it was late.
So I laughed at loud a bit. (giggling)


The captain seemed to feel amused that
didn't be understand his joke.
He laughed out loud himself neglecting my response.


I was frightened both of
"have no sense of humor" &
"no exposed as my heart understand someone's joke ".

No comments:

Post a Comment