Translate

Friday, June 24, 2011

Missing Jelly

The season that I feel jelly is delicious coming!

I buy some jellies at convenience store every day,
and eat it after cool in refrigerator.


But the strange things happened recently.......

Jelly I stuck in the fridge in the morning
disappears from there
when I come home from work.
It happens 5 straight days.

Perchance my younger brother eat it,
I not care in the meantime.
But I feel aggravated
if continued to be grabbed my items.

I brought it on my way home from home.
I would like to eat it as soon as come back home.


After plunk buy-now jelly on the table,
I was preparing for our dinner.

Suddenly my mother said,

Mo"Oh, no! I must chuck away it just now!"

Ke "Huh...... Why? "

Mo"Because it is getting moldy. "

.......................Not Moldy!(`_ゝ´)

So...
Criminal person of missing jelly cases is you!!!

Like, I could even look it like modly......

I could eat favorite jelly after 6 days.(*゜▽゜)

No comments:

Post a Comment