Translate

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Amusing Story heard in Junior High School

When I went crass trip in my junior high school,
I feel I have been heard this story by my friend.

vaguely remember......


No.1
During English crass,
a schoolboy catches some zzz's.
All of teacher & classmates
doesn't get up him
because he has good sleep.

English crass is end,
he continues to sleep at recess time,
Japanese crass starts.

Content of crass is
about 4 characters idioms today.

A teacher wakes up to him sleeping,
he get up him and
said him feels half awake to that

Te "Answer a meaning of 「暗中模索」(an-chu-mo-saku)."

He "Aren't you Mosaku?"

classmates Σ(゚Д゚|||) ∑(゚□゚;) Σ(゚Д゚;) ∑(´・ω・|||) (((( ;゚Д゚))))


...............therefore he is got up too hastily
he thinks that this crass is English Crass yet.
So he thinks his question is that
"Answer a meaning of [Aren't you Mosaku?]".

暗 mean about "dark".
中 mean about "in".
模索 mean about "grope".

In fact,
暗中模索 mean about "grope in the dark(=feel one's way)"



No.2
Tatsuya seeks to write a homework composition,
but he don't know what write......

Vexed Tatsuya goes to his mother
does the housework busily.
Ta "Mom, please tell me how to write a composition. "
Mo "Yeah, yeah, I'll do later. "

He writes "Yeah, yeah, I'll do later." in copy-paper.


It's not enough sentences,
he goes to his kid brother to consult.
Ta "Hey, What do you think I write a composition? "
Ki "Ultraman! (japanese hero) "

His kid brother doesn't hear what Tatsuya says
because he intently watches TV.

He writes "Ultraman!" in copy-paper.


Even so it's not enough sentences,
he goes to his elder brother to help.
Ta "Well, I can't write a composition.
What should I do? "
Br "I'll go to see you by bike! "

His elder brother avidly calls his girlfriend,
he is oblivious that Tatsuya closes in him.

He writes "I'll go to see you by bike! "


And, he gives over and sleeps.......



Next day...
Teacher let her students read their homework compositions.
On Tatsuya's turn.

Sh "Now, Tatsuya, please read you composition. "
Ta "Yeah, yeah, I'll do later. "

Sh "What's?! Tatsuya, Do you think what is teacher? "
Ta "Ultraman! "

Sh "................ Hey Tatsuya, Come on teacher's office later. "
Ta "I'll go to see you by bike! "



I can't remember what he do after this.

I very worry.........└(・ω・。)┐

No comments:

Post a Comment