Translate

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My sweetheart Z key!!!!!!

When I printed my documents in company,
a black cat named "Tango"(♂, 5 years old) ate cat food.
After eating,
He came toward me to cadge me more foods……
…………across my PC.

Me"No! Tango. no...."

I gathers him up in my arms,
but he kicked against behind expectation!
He fastened on keyboard
by digging his claws into keyboard.

Additionally I fighted with Tango.
......................then...…………

.....................................Break with a snap!

......................................What?
What sound was that?

I looked down at my PC.


Σ( ̄△ ̄;
Z key!
My sweetheart Z key!!!!!!

How can you do that to me?!
It was irredeemably broken(;△;)
Damn it all!

After The stuffed Tango moved the work floor,
He was ready, willing and able to drive a forklift.


show larger

You are happy because you are stuffed!

Only you!!!!!(;◇;)

No comments:

Post a Comment