Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

Data Amount of My Pictures

Each time draw and paint pictures,
I recorder all data (rough sketch,
draft, color patterns, finished products,
for upload resized ) in CD-R or CD-RW.

Though data amount of a finished product
of a picture is not more than 1MB,
amount of all drawing process is over 50MB.

For example, this picture. 
↓


【Digest of Drawing Process】

1. rough sketch to strengthen image. 


Hmm,,,,, this is over slovenly. lol
What sloppy!
When image is indistinct,
I draw more detailed it.


2. Next,
I draw a dress pattern
from which finished product are made. 

I paint separated colors
to make each form clearly understandable.


3. I make each parts with gradation from dress pattern.

  
At this step,
knack is paint with black
to concentrate only forms, not to fuss over colors.


4. After fix forms,
I change color of parts. 
  


5. I combine all parts of step 4.
A Spider Lily complete. 



6. I make this layout
by let parts turn over, reduce (don't enlarge). 



7. It's not entirely satisfactory,
throw in spider (I forgot ) & flower petals. 

↑
This may be OK but.......


8. I intervene characters. 



9. In passing,
I try to make different color patterns. 






I recorder all of their making process.
At the worst, when redraw it,
without one more process parts are not enough
I'll not be able to do anything.
As a result,
Data amount of this picture is 59.5MB. lol


I can make tower of CD-R
because I recorder such date in this pace.

If I'll write a article in my blog everyday,
it will be about 2.5 CD-R to recorder a lifetime's data.

When consume 2-3 CD-Rs for only pictures every months,
I feel like my life is bulky prodigally and heavy.

The truth, my life is bulky & heavy!!!! lolol

I often mangle data when step on & kick dead drunk.
I have back-ups as a insurance in the case of data breaking.
So in addition data is more bulky.


But both of life & picture are not problem of capacity.

Well, what I want to say.........
I'll clean up my room. (;ω;)
↑
(When woke up, my room was beastly.
 I might kick on the table by turn over during sleeping. )

No comments:

Post a Comment